Assemble and DisAssemble Personal Computer - Practical - 1

 AIM : Assemble and DisAssemble Personal Computer 

Apparatus: Screw Driver Kit


Precautions: 

1) Computer sholud be disconnected to powersupply and remove all power chords.

2) Wear gloves or keep hands dry.

Procedure:

1) Open the Cabinet

2) I Identified some important parts of the computer, namely

    a) SMPS - Switch Mode Power Supply - It is the power supply unit to all peripherals of the computer.

    b) Mother Board - It is a basic main computer board. here I observed

         1) RAM - Random Access Memory

         2) ROM - Read Only Memory

         3) CMOS Battery - Complementary Metal Oxide Semi Conductor - For saving BIOS Inoformation

        4) RAM Slots

        5) CPU Fan, and I noticed CPU under CPU Fan

        6) I noticed all connectors like powersuppy, CPU Fan, Sound Speakers, Extenal USB Ports,      Mounted Ports, etc

        7) Hard Disc

        8) DVD drive

I observed carefully these parts, and enjoyed the architecture. Now, I will assemble and disassemble the Personal Computer with my own.



         


Popular posts from this blog

COPA Bits for Computer Based Test (CBT) by Venugopal Vanjarapu

COPA

Operating System